Our Summer Clinic is designed for players who want to up their game and prepare for the Fall season. Our coaches are excited to help players improve their technique, learn tactical game, develop teamwork skills, discipline, and share their love for the game in a fun and encouraging environment.
What are you waiting for?!
Enroll your children now!
Clinic Location and Hours
Super Kickers Summer Clinic 2021 will be held at at St. Michaels Playground soccer field located at 62-5 30th Ave., Woodside, NY 11371. It's a great soccer field where our advanced soccer teams have their trainning throughout the year. It also has water sprinkles at the playground right next to the field, where the players will be able to take some breaks and relax during the day.
The camp will happen from July 19th to Aug. 13th, Monday through Friday, from 4pm to 7pm.
Our Professional Soccer Coaches
- Stefano has been playing soccer since age 6 in Colombia.
- He played as a winger or sticker in La Liga de Bogota and the Cosmopolitan New York Soccer League D2 & D1.
- His hobbies include soccer and weight lifting.
- U.S. Soccer Grassroots 4v4, 7v7, 9v9, and 11v11 online course certification
- Started playing soccer at age six in local and club teams in the state of New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey.
- He Believes the sport is a lifestyle that transmits values for everyday life.
- United States Soccer Federation F License.
- U.S. Soccer Grassroots 4v4, 7v7, 9v9, and 11v11 online course certification.
PRICES AND FEES
M-F 2pm - 5pm: $245/week
5% off for the second child.
Enroll your child
Frequently Asked Questions
We do not offer a trials for clinics, sorry!
If canceling before June 1st, 2021, any amount of tuition that is still due will be waived, minus the paid tuition amount. A credit will be issued in that amount. If canceling after June 1st, 2021, parents/guardians are responsible to pay the full Summer Clinic tuition that is still due.
A general understanding of the fundamentals of soccer is preferred, as the clinic is a further development of skills already acquired.
In a labeled backpack, please provide water (the more water, the better), snack & lunch, an extra pair of clothes, water clothes, towel & water shoes, and layers in case of chilly weather. Players must wear the Super Kickers t-shirt, athletic bottoms, turf shoes, and shin guards.
There are no make-ups for Summer Clinic. Please plan accordingly, as no refund will be issued for missed classes.
In case of inclement weather, coaches will suspend active soccer activity and do blackboard work under a tent until the rain stops. If the weather is bad enough to cause all activities to be suspended for the day, parents will be notified promptly.
Not a problem- you can pick which weeks you want your player at clinic!
Unfortunately, no aftercare is offered.